Search results

1. P

Saab CIM Problem ?

Hi, Saab with CIM, lost key situation. All reading and writing looks good and went fine. Key doesn't turn in the ignition, but remote works fine. What else could cause the ignition not to turn. Can anyone suggest a solution... Much appreciated, Peter
  2. P

AUDI A4 VIN:8E

I have an AUDI A4 Lost key situation VIN: WAUZZZ8E82A044243 I can't communicate with AD, can it be done on table with Tango. I took dash out and read a 24c08 chip. (attached is the file). Please find the pin code...or how to program a key in? Thank you! Peter
  3. P

Alfa Romeo 147 (Mask: H55W)

Hi, Have an Alfa Romeo 147 with mask H55W (MC68HC912DG128, DA128). Is there a way to read with wires? or do I have to desolder? If I do have to desolder, what adaptor do I have to use? (picture would be appreciated). Thank you! Regards, Peter
  4. P

Gilera Bike

I have in my hands, on what is attached.... For some reason, i can't open it up, it looks that there is something holding it....i took the three screrws out, trying to pull them apart, but wont go. Anyone knows a trick? When i manage to open it....how do i read this? I have Omega/Orange....is...
  5. P

Scania R480

Truck is quite far away and it is a lost key situation. Just wondering if we can do this, before i take the job. Scania Truck R480, 2008 model. Has anyone done one of these? Is it the same as the R270? Any ideas or suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks, Peter Yacoubian
  6. P

Toyota NOAH

Does anyone have a remote control procedure for this car: Toyota NOAH 2007 Tried several toyota remote control procedure, but couldn't get any to work. Any other suggestions? Thanks,
  7. P

Kia Picanto Remote Procedure

Kia Picanto 7/2007 Vin: KNEBA24327T446013 Has a remote with one-button on side. Customer bought a second one from dealer, i programmed key without any problems, but i dont have a manaul procedure. Does anyone have any? I've heard that only one remote can be programmed to this car....is it...
  8. P

HONDA CBR600RR, EEPROM POSITION?

Have a motorbike, CBR600RR ECU 38770-MEE-D01 Could someone let me know the position of eeprom? Thank you, Peter
Back