Search results

1. R

suzuki GSX-S750

Hello team, I have this motorcycle with lost keys, the ecu is DENSO 32920-13k01, does anyone know where the EEprom is, thanks.
  2. R

Audi A6 lost keyless

Hi team: AUDI: A6 Model: 2012, 2.0L Engine: CDN VIN: WAUZZZ4GXCN072658 All keyless lost, I am doing lost keyless, I found a BCM with MCU MC9S12XEQ380, Does anyone know how to program the keyless, or what other module I should read to do it. I send photos of the mCU. The car is start...
  3. R

Mercedes Benz A160

hello team, I have this vehicle in my workshop, model 2000, 1.6L, the immobilizer is VDO, the Motorola MC68HC05x32 Mascara 1D69J was lost, I bought a second-hand immobilizer, I programmed the transponder, but the problem comes, does anyone know how to fix it the immobilizer with the engine...
  4. R

Old tango tool

Hello team, My tango tool is relatively old, from what I read in the forum, it has problems finding CS in VAG group, ask, should I buy a new tango being able to keep the record of my previous tango and the activations that I have bought are lost ? PD: I have had no problem with tango, to date...
  5. R

Ford Explorer 96

Hello team i have this ford immobilizer box with ic 0D60J, tango says: file size error. I read the IC with orange, it does it well but I can't program the key chip. Send photo and file.
  6. R

RAV 2019

Hello team I have in my workshop a toyota, with smart key 89990-42280, with RENESAS D70F3584 (A1), someone knows how to make all lost smarkeys, and what tools and updates should I buy, Send photo Thanks
  7. R

Vw gol

Hello team I'm making lost keys for this volkswagen, it has an immobilizer with 93lc56B eeprom, I read the eeprom with orange and tango says: ... What could be happening and how can I correct it.
  8. R

Pin code to VIN cITROEN C4

Hello team, i need to pin code to vin, Citroen C4. model 2008, VIN.VF7LARFKC8Y503037, Thanks
  9. R

BMW 320i CAS3++ (ISTAP)

Hello team, BMW 320i, Model 2008, 2.0L, E90, Engine N46, all keyless lost, I read EEPROM MC9S12XDP512 (0L15Y) with X ProgM Original, program keyless pcf7945, with tango option ISN, generates new file, write file generated in CAS. I install the CAS in the car, it does not start the engine and it...
  10. R

Subaru Forester 2, OXT CVT

Hello team. I have this truck with smart key lost, Model 2015, 2.0L, gasoline, it has a start button, someone knows how to program these smart keys, 4D + DST80, 433.9 Mhz reading the key. I send photos. Thanks Ricardo
  11. R

Suzuki Vitara XL7

Hello team I have this vehicle in my workshop, the engine computer was lost and I have a second hand to resynchronize with the immo. Model: 2007, 2.7L, Engine H27, gasoline, The Immo is TOKAI RIKA with Eeprom 93LC66A, and ECU Mitsubishi 33920-54JB/ 054JBF3/E6T17082H and eeprom S24C04. The...
  12. R

Vw Polo Model 2017

Hi team I need to program keys for this car, I have eeprom reading and I need security code and pin code. Ecu is magneti Marelly, eeprom St25320 Thanks Ricardo
  13. R

Ssang yong rexton 2008

Hello Team I'm reading MSP M430F1232 ic, but when reading it Orange says: ERROR FCH I need help to solve this problem.
  14. R

Mahindra Scorpio immo

Hello team I need a file for this immo, it only has FF in its files, I appreciate the help Thanks Ricardo
  15. R

Honda CRV 2015

Hello team; I have this truck in my workshop and I have not been able to program keys, I can not find a solution, I can not find Eeprom, I want to know if tango programs keys for this immo. I send photos, Thanks Ricardo
  16. R

Mitsubishi Oulander 2.4L

Hello team I'm programming lost keys for this truck, I can not find the ETACS-ECU module. This van is fuel gasoline, VIN JMYXTGF3WFZ000467. Thanks for your help Ricardo
  17. R

Ducati Mulstrada 2010

Hello Team I have this bike with lost keys in my shop, tango recognizes file 9S12 and I program a 4D63 chip, Tango does programming, but it does not generate a new file, the motorcycle does not start and the chip is not recognized as a programmed key. I need help to get it started, send file and...
  18. R

Toyota Hilux Diesel 2015

Hello everyone I am programming this toyota all the lost keys, Tango recognizes the immobilizer, but when resetting the immo shows the following error. Check the KSW signal level that must be 0. Someone knows which circuit is associated with this problem. Thanks Ricardo
  19. R

Renault Master

Hello team I am programming a key for this vehicle, it has a BCM-N3, with uPDF3376AM2 (A1), the BCM is Johnson Controls, Orange 5 says; Timeout from PCM0 pin error. I need to know what happens, becouse it does not read. Thanks you for the help
  20. R

Toyota Landcruiser 1KZ-TE Diesel

Hello team I have in my workshop a toyota Landcruiser Diesel, model 2002, 3.0Litros. It has DTC B2799, as I can synchronize the immobilizer and ECU files. The memory immo is 93LC66 and the ECU is F93C86. Thanks for your help
Back