Recent content by yoryeg

1. Y

Spark 2010, MC9S08EL32 unknown version

Thank you Admin, as always providing the best support.
  2. Y

thanks admin They probably already tried to do OBD key programming before it got to me. Is it not possible to recover the file?
  3. Y

Hello Admin This file does not recognize me on the Tango, it is an MC9S08EL32, I read it with two devices, and they gave the same reading. Could you help by checking if the Dump is damaged please? Thanks
  4. Y

Ford Explorer 2007

thanks Admin, it's the best... tested added 1 transponder, the vehicle starts. everything working.
  5. Y

Ford Explorer 2007

hello admin I have a 2007 ford explorer with 93c86 on the dash, when loading the keymaker it gives me as an unknown version, in pcm it has 95040 but it also gives as an unknown version Could you help with the version?
  6. Y

great wall 0L72A Keymaker does not recognize

Hello Admin Hello Admin, i read this GreatWall Peri year 2008 immo 0L72A, and Tango not recognizing the file to generate the key, could it be a keymaker error?
  7. Y

Haima inmo 24c02, ID keys repeat in the dump

Hello, could you help me with this file? it is a Haima 2011 immo memory 24c02 when loading the keymaker it recognizes me but 5 programmed keys appear in the keys and I see that the IDs are repeated, I am not sure if the file is correct or if it was damaged, since it does not start when...
Back