Recent content by wuza

1. W

FIAT Delphi BSI Remote Pre-Code Data

I hope that someone with io terminal can give you data that you need. Otherwise you need to do it with some other tool (via OBD).
  2. W

2008 Saturn Astra PIN code

Only dealer can give you code via VIN. We need the eeprom file to give you a code. Or if you have some basic key programming tools, you can do it via OBD… Some clone tools are also able to do it…
  3. W

please help tango not working

You have to, probably, send your device to the seller and he will repair it or organise the repair of it.
  4. W

key for MINI (BMW) for F series problem!

Have you tried also KEYDIY the version for BMW i3? V6 and V7? I have one key from i3 and I successfully managed to unlock it with keydiy… Your board looks almost same as mine…
  5. W

2001 Audi TT No Start

VVDI2 is good for VAG 4th immo system, but for older cars not. I had only problems with VVDI2 on old VWs… In my case older key programmers have done job…
  6. W

2001 Audi TT No Start

Your dumps look OK. I saw that you overwrote the both top positions (key 1 and key 2)... PIN: 02693. 64768 Km on dash... I can remmeber that I had simmilar problem with one Audi A3 from 2002/ 2003... Dash was simmilar (from MM) with motorola inside... But it was not AKL, only 2nd key... At the...
  7. W

Renault Scenic 3 - BCM X95 - dump check

Many thanks 🙏
  8. W

Renault Scenic 3 - BCM X95 - dump check

Hi to all, I need you help with eeprom file check (D-FLASH). So for all of you which have Renault license or full version would be good to download the eeprom file and check it if the tango recognise it. And if yes, how many keys are stored (maybe with key IDs). It is 64KB D-FLASH from BCM...
  9. W

VW TOURAN 24C16+CDC3297G

I saw that you have read out 24c16. Can you read the eeprom as 24c32?
  10. W

Please I want to get the pin code hyundai

PIN: 28391 CS: B5 2F B1 45 6A 5F 62
  11. W

Opel BCM

Have you tried to remove MCU from original and solder it to donor BCM? Maybe some other programmer can do it... not sure... Be careful maybe MCU is protected and you can lose/ erase all data...
  12. W

w168 corupted dump in immobox

Did you tried xt15 transponder from xhorse? They are replacement for 7935… I use them on BMWs… From my personal experience xhorse super chip xt27 is not good to be simulatrd as 7935…
  13. W

2D47J EWS3

Read eeprom data from original immo box and copy it to the donor immo box.
  14. W

2D47J EWS3

English please…
  15. W

VW polo 2010 eeprom 24c86

Hi, What have you read out? Eingine Control module? Or some kinde of immo control box? Are you sure that you have 24c86 eeprom? I have checked with few programmers and I could't find that chip... Try the prin 18372... I hope it works...
Back