Recent content by vankeo2009

1. V

locked processors V850 or RH850

Hello Admin Today I try to read Data Flash for 2023 Lexus NX350 SRS ECU, I got this message. Regards
  2. V

2013 Porsche Boxster 981 Front BCM D flash was damage

Hello all My 2013 Porsche Boxster front BCM D Flash was damage, (reading not successful) anyone could help me please I will pay. I have TCU, Engine Control and Rear BCM data. Regards
  3. V

2015 Porsche Macan

Hello Admin Today I would like to program key for Porsche Macan, but my Tango said Unknown Version. Regards
  4. V

2023 Ford Ranger Raptor Remote Start

Hello all members I would like to make key for 2023 Ford Ranger Raptor that can start the car from outside , who can teach me I will pay . https://web.facebook.com/FordSoftwareUp ... 1620719962 Thank you . Regards
  5. V

2015 Porsche Cayan add key

Hello Today I try to add key for 2015 Porsche Cayman , I use Xep100 programmer to read M48H , reading is OK but the file seems blank, I got no VIN no data when I load file into Tango Software , it said file is empty , I think that BCM is locked , anyone could advise me to read this MCU properly...
  6. V

2013 Porsche Boxster interrupted file

Hello all members Today I got 2013 Porsche Boxster ( USA Market ) , this car was made key by the other lock smith and maybe file in front BCM was interrupted or damaged . I tried to read file and make key by dump with Tango or by OBD2 with AVDI but no luck . The BCM can not be communicated with...
  7. V

2009 Toyota Vitz Smart Box and ID box

Hello all members I would like to buy used Smart Key ECU and ID code ECU for 2009 Toyota Vitz . Anyone has for sale ? Regards
  8. V

2019 Jeep Wrangler Engine Control Unit

Hello sir Today I would like to replace 2019 Jeep Wrangler Engine Control Unit with the used one , anyone know which tool could do this job ? I would like to buy it . The original ECU is not available now . Regards
  9. V

PIN and CS of Bosch ME7.1.1 VAG

Hello all members Anyone could provide me PIN and CS from this dump ? They were read from Bosch Me7.1.1 .Thanks in advance . Regards
  10. V

2018 Lexus NX300 Lost All Key

Hello Admin Today I would like to make key for 2018 Lexus NX300 , but no success . Regards
  11. V

2021 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER LOST ALL KEY

Hello Today I got 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser Lost all key situation . I tried to communicate with Techstream , but Smart box was not communicated and it alarms every 15 minutes . VIN:JTMAUBBJ6N4000840 Regards
  12. V

2015 BMW I3 A/C Problem

Hello I got 2015 I3 , this car has the problem with A/C , fault code : EME not program . Anyone could advice me please . Regards
  13. V

2012 MINI COOPER R60 Lost CAS3

Hello Today I got the 2012 MINI COOPER S lost CAS3 , Is it possible if I buy a used one and make key for this car ? Is there any problem with ISN ? Regards
  14. V

2015 BMW I3 Used Key

Hello admin Today I try to renew used BMW I3 , renewing is OK , but once I try to program with my Explorer , it says : the transponder locked . Regards
  15. V

2020 Jeep Wrangler Smart Key

Hello Admin I would like to renew 2020 Jeep Wrangler Smart key , advise me please . Regards
Back