Recent content by tunde

1. T

peu 307 pin code by ECU dump

hi house am working Peugeot 307 with ecu 4mp2, flash ic memory 29f200. the BSI Dump is corrupt, so i need the ecu pin code to reprogram the car, the ecu is attached below. thanks in anticipation.
  2. T

Honda bike VT750C6 2006 MODEL. Total key lost

Am working on Honda bike VT750C6 2006 model. It's a total key lost problem. Can any one help me with eeprom location on the ecu. Can tango handle the key programming. Does tango have the feature for the key programing.
  3. T

peugoet 407 marrelli magnetti 6LPB ecu pin out

Hi Mate am working of Peugoet 407 Ecu, marrelli magnetti Ecu p/N 6LPB With memory ic ST10280M. I need orange 5, Xprog M pin out points for the ecu board. Please its very urgent. Thanks in anticipation.
  4. T

Benz EIS Key files calculation

Hi all please i need urgent assistance on this car. Am working on Mrcedes benz key EIS/EZS W210 1998 MODEL. The EIS lost memory and am trying to reprogram it back. i need someone to urgently help me calculate the key files. The Key type is the oldest motorrolla mcu 0F82B type not the common NEC...
  5. T

Cherolet Transport 2003 model faulty immo dump or bad readin

hi, all please i need urgent help on this car. the car is chevrolet transport 2003 model. its a key lost problem. the car immobiliser mcu is MC68HC908AS60. its uses ID 48 Chip. Its a secure mcu. i have tried to read the mcu severally using omega and orange 5. yet i kept on getting bad file. the...
  6. T

chevrolet Express 2000 model

hi all i need info on this car chevrolet expresss 2000 model, this car has a starting problem. the car starts and off immeadiately just as a car that loses memory. the car was starting fine until when we work on the ignition key barrel. when we try to repair the key cylinder and couple back and...
  7. T

Chevrolet venture 2001 key lost problem

hi Admin am working on this car, Chevrolet venture 2001 model. immobiliser mcu MC68HC908AS60 . I have the omega adapter, because i used to read it finre with omega programmer. i used the omega adapter on orange 5 and try to read the mcu, though boot ok but the file appear corrupt. i don't know...
  8. T

mitsubushi Space star 1999 model

hi Admin am working on mitsubushi Space star 1999 model. it is a key lost problem. i got the immobox and i read the memory ic 93c56 and i load it on tango. tango accepted it and did key for me. but the car refuse to start. i need all help on this car. it is like there is a Bug on the tango...
  9. T

pin code for peugeot 407 bsi

hi all am working on peugeot 407 2005 model car. i need the pin code. the bsi eeprpm is 95256. please if anyone can help me with the bsi pin code. the car is foreign, directly from France. the bsi file is attached below. thanks in anticipation
  10. T

nissan almere tino 2004 model

hi all i need pin code on this car. nissan almere tino BCM, Eeprom 93c66. the file is attached below. thanks in anticipation
  11. T

iveco daliyis 2002 model

hi all am working on IVECO DALYIS Truck 2002 model. it has a black immo box with eeprom 93c56. i have read the eeprom with orange 5, load it on tango, generate the key files and programed back on the immobiliser. i tried it for both key 1 and key3 with no success. but to my suprise the truck...
  12. T

opel vetra C Sigmum Pin code

hi am working on opel Vectra C Signum CIM 2005 model with mcu 93c76. i need pin code to these two CIM ie both the old and new CIM. There files are attached below THANKS
  13. T

pin code by ECU FLASH 29F200 PEUGEOT 307 4mp2 ecu

hi all am working on the above mention car, peugoet 307 2004 model. it has ecu Marrelli Magnetii 4Mp2 thottleless engine, the car has a corrupt BSI file and i want to reprogram the car back. so i have read the ecu dump flash M29F200 TO GET THE CAR PIN CODE. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET PIN PIN...
  14. T

pin code on peugeot 207 BSI

Hi all please am working on peugeot 207 2006 model with valeo BSI Eeprom 95128. i need thw pin code urgently. the eeprom file is attached below. thanks in anticipation.
  15. T

pin out points on Land rover 2006 model BCM

hi all please am working on this car land rover 2006 model. with black fuse BCM board. with mcu MC9S12DG 256 please i need pin out for orange 5 or any other tool that can read this board and all info that can help me read this mcu. thanks. the board picture is attached below.
Back