2. T

2018 renault trafic AKL

With what?
  3. T

2018 renault trafic AKL

Doesn't matter I had alook in the software, it doesn't cover it
  4. T

2018 renault trafic AKL

Hi I have been handed a job from someone else who has screwed up the key adding process with a dodgy tool , It's a renault trafic 2018 is there support for on bench key adding via tango ?
  5. T

Xc40 srs P32315799 RH850 protected

I wouldn't know who to contact... as of yet , although i am considering seeing if the clock or voltage glitch method can access these protected IC's , I'll have to search around for a datasheet as i don't know a great deal about them such as core count , memory sizes and locations.
  6. T

Xc40 srs P32315799 RH850 protected

I have an above module , its protected. I have read on another form about an supposed script which can read & write them? It might not be true? Doesn't any know?
  7. T

Opel BCM

I think you can read but not write. If you read it you could write with say somthing like IOT
  8. T

samsung sm5 chip not working

Aren't these based on a European renault Laguna 3 ? With keyless entry or somthing along them lines ?
  9. T

tranzit bcm 70f3637 unkovn

I have had this problem before and discovered that tango doesn't cover this year specific year. , I used halkyard to program a key over obd in the end as it covered the 2015 model and year of the transit , it was a transit tipper. 2015 too add there seems to be a gap in the key coding for mean...
  10. T

HPL language / IDE

Thanks , I had in the mean time found out that I could open hpl files in notepad which gave me idea's on how they work and what they call. On this particular hpl script I have calls another HPX file , which I can't open in a txt file. , it was quite surprising how small amount of code it...
  11. T

HPL language / IDE

Folks , so I am going too give making a script ago , but first I would like to know what hpl is based on? I had read the O5 help section and some of the example text seemed like a flavour of pascal / fortran ish style... Now that being said is there a dedicated IDE I can use or can I use...
  12. T

Volvo S40 ECU and IMMO sync

share the dumps
  13. T

Land rover discovery bcm module 8380409

Land rover discovery 2005 bcm ,its of course a bmw module. , I haven't taken it apart yet as the customer hasn't authorised anymore work as of yet. I was wondering if anyone new if these are coded or have config data which need to be transferred to the potential donor if the work is authorised.
  14. T

VOLVO BCM DELPHI R5F64524 BDM CONNECTION

folks , i'm need BDM connection for the above CEM for orange 5. ? (VOLVO BCM DELPHI R5F64524) cem pic below BDM connection cem pic thanks in advance
  15. T

transit tipper 2016 key adding?

hi all i have a transit 2016 tipper which needs a key adding to it. in tango it suggests is a MC9S12XEQ384 , which i believe is in the cluster. but i am not 100% sure , as i haven't stripped it down due it being a working vehicle for the customer. , i was wondering if anyone has the 6 pin BDM...
Back