Recent content by risandino

1. R

suzuki GSX-S750

Hello team, I have this motorcycle with lost keys, the ecu is DENSO 32920-13k01, does anyone know where the EEprom is, thanks.
  2. R

Audi A6 lost keyless

Hi team: AUDI: A6 Model: 2012, 2.0L Engine: CDN VIN: WAUZZZ4GXCN072658 All keyless lost, I am doing lost keyless, I found a BCM with MCU MC9S12XEQ380, Does anyone know how to program the keyless, or what other module I should read to do it. I send photos of the mCU. The car is start...
  3. R

Mercedes Benz A160

hello team, I have this vehicle in my workshop, model 2000, 1.6L, the immobilizer is VDO, the Motorola MC68HC05x32 Mascara 1D69J was lost, I bought a second-hand immobilizer, I programmed the transponder, but the problem comes, does anyone know how to fix it the immobilizer with the engine...
  4. R

Old tango tool

Hello team, My tango tool is relatively old, from what I read in the forum, it has problems finding CS in VAG group, ask, should I buy a new tango being able to keep the record of my previous tango and the activations that I have bought are lost ? PD: I have had no problem with tango, to date...
  5. R

Ford Explorer 96

Hello team i have this ford immobilizer box with ic 0D60J, tango says: file size error. I read the IC with orange, it does it well but I can't program the key chip. Send photo and file.
  6. R

RAV 2019

Hello team I have in my workshop a toyota, with smart key 89990-42280, with RENESAS D70F3584 (A1), someone knows how to make all lost smarkeys, and what tools and updates should I buy, Send photo Thanks
  7. R

Vw gol

Hello team I'm making lost keys for this volkswagen, it has an immobilizer with 93lc56B eeprom, I read the eeprom with orange and tango says: ... What could be happening and how can I correct it.
  8. R

Pin code to VIN cITROEN C4

Hello team, i need to pin code to vin, Citroen C4. model 2008, VIN.VF7LARFKC8Y503037, Thanks
  9. R

BMW 320i CAS3++ (ISTAP)

Hello team, BMW 320i, Model 2008, 2.0L, E90, Engine N46, all keyless lost, I read EEPROM MC9S12XDP512 (0L15Y) with X ProgM Original, program keyless pcf7945, with tango option ISN, generates new file, write file generated in CAS. I install the CAS in the car, it does not start the engine and it...
  10. R

Subaru Forester 2, OXT CVT

Hello team. I have this truck with smart key lost, Model 2015, 2.0L, gasoline, it has a start button, someone knows how to program these smart keys, 4D + DST80, 433.9 Mhz reading the key. I send photos. Thanks Ricardo
  11. R

Suzuki Vitara XL7

Hello team I have this vehicle in my workshop, the engine computer was lost and I have a second hand to resynchronize with the immo. Model: 2007, 2.7L, Engine H27, gasoline, The Immo is TOKAI RIKA with Eeprom 93LC66A, and ECU Mitsubishi 33920-54JB/ 054JBF3/E6T17082H and eeprom S24C04. The...
  12. R

Vw Polo Model 2017

Hi team I need to program keys for this car, I have eeprom reading and I need security code and pin code. Ecu is magneti Marelly, eeprom St25320 Thanks Ricardo
  13. R

Ssang yong rexton 2008

Hello Team I'm reading MSP M430F1232 ic, but when reading it Orange says: ERROR FCH I need help to solve this problem.
  14. R

Mahindra Scorpio immo

Hello team I need a file for this immo, it only has FF in its files, I appreciate the help Thanks Ricardo
  15. R

Honda CRV 2015

Hello team; I have this truck in my workshop and I have not been able to program keys, I can not find a solution, I can not find Eeprom, I want to know if tango programs keys for this immo. I send photos, Thanks Ricardo
Back