Recent content by mokassam70

1. M

ISN from CAS3+ with working key

Hi, please post the data of the key so I can decrypt and change the ISN for you in DME, in the CRYPTO KEY field use this crypto key 91 75 0B 17 30 CF post both MAIN data and EEPROM file
  2. M

Hi, sorry mate, I can't seem to find the virgin file on my computers unfortunately 😕 Also, you can't use that editor as your CAS is crypto and first needs to be decrypted to get ISN
  3. M

No need to decrypt ISN since edc16 uses short isn and you can simply virgin the eeprom and adapt with launch Autel or ista, will send virgin file in a bit, post your ECU label ECU
  4. M

You can do it yourself, there's a guide on Google 😉
  5. M

Evoque L538 BCM 1N35H - unknown version!

BCM file is fine, Tango has a problem recognizing the dump. . . Kindly Tango team add support for this BCM if possible
  6. M

TRUCK MAN PTM 29W160EB

Are you 100% sure truck is with immo ?
  7. M

Toyota 2022/2023+ BA, BABA ?

Hi, just curious if Scorpio team will add BA/BABA Toyota systems anytime soon ?
  8. M

Any help here ?
  9. M

Hi, have a problem with tango key maker on 2014 Range Rover Evoque L538, when load dump into Tango it says "Unknown Version", I read it with VVDI PROG 9S12XEP100 1N35H, never had an issue with Range Rover (Hitag-Pro) BCM before, dump attached. P.S - this is not AKL or add key, I just want to...
  10. M

BMW CHIP CC460

Read as MC68HC11F1
  11. M

toyota hilux AKL 89780-0K071 HELP

Worst case scenario - immo off in engine ECU . . .
  12. M

A6 BCM2 dump corruption repair help

Sorted elsewhere
  13. M

2019 Corolla Altis 89990-12193

Best way is to check for yourself, connect to it, and try to read data, it will tell you if possible or not
  14. M

Toyota Yaris ID46 AKL - Valeo 95160

Hi there, hope all's well Have a case Toyota Yaris 2012 with ID46 Valeo Smart Key System, this isn't a common one, quite rare, unfortunately Tango doesn't seem to support it, only TMPRO and such, if possible, I request the Tango team to add support for this system, thanks
  15. M

MAN TGA FFR - Unable to write transponder

Hi, so have a problem with key writing to FFRs, no matter which transponders I use, it will not allow to write - have tried 3 different original man keys and also aftermarket ID13, it will either say transponder not detected even though with autodetect it is detected as ID13 and data is able to...
Back