Recent content by jimmyq

1. J

Need File Corolla 2006

Hello Mate, Possible to solve your problem with immo off.If interested, let me know. Best Regards
  2. J

2007 TOYOTA YARIS BOSCH EDC16C10 - ID CODE DUMP SYNCHRO

Hello!! Please can someone help in carrying out Synchronization of the Engine ECU and ID-Code dumps attached which is from a 2007 Toyota Yaris with D4D Engine 1ND-FVT fitted with Bosch ECU EDC16CP10 EEprom 95160. Engine cranks but does not start i have done the 4 - 13 synchro method for more...
  3. J

2011 HYUNDAI TUCSSON PIN CODE HELP

Hello Mate, Please need help for PIN CODE for a Hyundai Tucsson with VIN : KMHJU81VBCU298573 Best Regards
  4. J

HELP PIN CODE HYUNDAI

Dear Freinds, Please need PIN CODE for HYUNDAI. VIN KM8NU73C48U033382 Best Regards
  5. J

2014 KIA PIN CODE HELP

Hello Friend Please need help for PIN CODE from the KIA VIN: 5XYKTDA71EG425618 Best Regards
  6. J

NEED HELP FOR HYUNDAI SANTAFEe PIN CODE

Hello Bro Please need help for the PIN CODE from the following VIN which belongs to a 2010 HYUNDAI SANTAFEe VIN >>> KMHST81CBDU184240 Best Regards
  7. J

CHRYSLER 300C PIN CODE FROM DUMP

Hello Mate, Please can someone Help me with the PIN CODE from the dump attache.It is from the Immobilizer ECU of a Chrysler 300C Best regards
  8. J

NISSAN PATHFINDER PIN CODE HELP

Hello Mate, Please Please urgently need your Precious Help for the PIN code from the Label on the Immobox pictures attached Best Regards
  9. J

NISSAN NAVARA PIN CODE HELP

Hello mate made a mistake Find attached BCM Picture BR
  10. J

NISSAN NAVARA PIN CODE HELP

Hello mate, Please need PIN CODE from the NISSAN NAVARA BCM Label attached. Best Regards
  11. J

TOYOTA VIZT SMART SYSTEM

Hello Boss Please need help in Checking if Synchro data aligned in the three dumps attached which are from a 2004 Toyota Vizt Japan Version with 1) DTC B299 and the Starter Motor not Cranking 2) ESL not unlocking the Steering If not align please help in synchronizing them Smart box + ID code...
  12. J

GREATWALL WINGLE PIN CODE FROM DUMP

Hello Mate Please need help for the PIN CODE from the dump attached that belongs to a DELPHI IMMOBOX fitted on a Greatwall wingle i have in the worshop with all keys lost Best Regards
  13. J

2016_SUZUKI GRAND VITARA PI CODE HELP

Hello Mate, Please need help for PIN CODE from the 20 digits from the Glove box of a 2016 SUZUKI Grand Vitara 8657 3398 B83A 0E75 02BF Best Regards
  14. J

2004 -CHRYSLER 300C PIN CODE _FROM DUMP HELP

Hello Mate, Please need help for PIN CODE from the ile attached which is from the SKIM of a Chrysler 300C Best Regards
  15. J

2008 HYUNDAI TUCSON PIN CODE HELP

Hello Mate, Please need help for the PIN CODE from VIN : KM8JM12B69U979019 Hyundai Tucson MY2008 Best Regards
Back