Recent content by EMCE

1. E

FIAT Delphi BSI Remote Pre-Code Data

https://halkyardtech.com/pages/fiat-bladed-hitag-manual-precoding I don't understand why it can't be implemented, many people asked for it for many years.
  2. E

Tango subscription

I got what I need, toyota is rare job in my region. I'm happy to pay for subscription but for now You support mainly old cars.
  3. E

Tango subscription

Hello I've got a question to people who bought subscription, what is the latest version for tango? Mine tango shows that 127.4 is actual. But it is from december 2022. I wanted to buy a subscription but I'm starting to consider if it's any sense of it, since there is nothing new since this time.
  4. E

Bmw cas3

ISN was BB D7 FB BB D7 FB BB D7 BB D7 FB BB D7 BB FB BB Thanks for help
  5. E

Bmw cas3

Will try but i dont think it will work this way. I'm sure that my dump is reade good. look here: https://forum.scorpio-lk.com/community/index.php?threads/bmw-cas3-key-made-after-dump-edc16-uploading-dont-start.29964/...
  6. E

Bmw cas3

I've done many of cas3+ akl but all of them was with edc17 and there wasn't any problem. Always done on bench, but this one is pain in the ass.
  7. E

Bmw cas3

this isn gives key made by vvdi, sadly doesn't work
  8. E

Bmw cas3

Hello I have problem with e61 it's all keys lost. Tango detected as cas3+, so I read ecu it is edc16 with 95640. Tango accepted files but key didn't work. I have found some info on forum that it is problem with these. Can anyone help?
  9. E

Maybe also fix fiat maker to precode remotes?
  10. E

Outlander with KOS

Hello Can anyone help with pin for this car? Car is diesel on european market if it matters...
  11. E

Megane 3 pin from dump

Hello Can anyone calculate pin from this dump? It is 76F0115 read by orange. Tango doesn't show pin in the maker, only vin. Regards
  12. E

Trafic '13 95080 fail

Hello Tried to add key to trafic such as in topic. Read dump, tango recognized, added keys, installed uch back in car. Both remotes worked OK but car didn't start. Errors about traction control and some more on dash. I took uch out programed original dump, and on this one everything OK. So I...
  13. E

To STARK and volvo copying

Hello I got today xc90 from 2003 for a spare key. I tried to copy key with handy baby. And with a big surprise for me machine didn't want to decode transponder in car. It just copied id from working key to my new one and it worked. So after two years from your topic...
  14. E

Tango and macbook

Hello Is anyone using tango on macbook? On windows emulator? Will it work? Regards
  15. E

Volvo s60 problem

Hello I have problem with s60 on 93c66 all keys lost. It looks that someone was working on that car, because it has only 1 key in dump. Also tango says 2 errors detected. I made transponder 48w on position 1 and car doesn't work. Immo still active. Can anyone repair those errors in my dump? Regards
Back