Recent content by chris2011

1. C

VOLVO BCM DELPHI R5F64524 BDM CONNECTION

Orange is working well on this cem but you need lift rst pin.
  2. C

volvo V70 CEM

Hi! how do you guys open the CEM V70 2008 to get access to read 95320 ?
  3. C

Megamos AES orID 88

is there any place to get Megamos AES orID 88 transponders please let me know
  4. C

Vw beetle 2017 key problem

Hi. I need to swap 2012 beetle mm nec 95320 cluster to 2017 cluster. We could swap the immo with odis online , but it is not possible to relearn the old keys. Has 2017 beetle other transponders or needs it to precode with other system. I read the 95320 chip and the Nec can post tomorrow
  5. C

Bravo 2010

Hi Can Tango do Bravo 6.2010 with delphi BSI? Are Infos in a eeprom in this BSI? Thx
  6. C

VW Nec cluster

Hi! Can someone tells me which encrytion vw uses in the NEC clusters ? i tested it is not AES256 or 192 thanks
  7. C

Nissan Kingcab immo problem

Hello! i have a problem on nissan king cab tango told me it has Nats 4 system from transponder. car is not starting, no diesel is comming while cranking. car is nissan king cab 2,5 TD from year 1999 nissan is not so common in my country so i need a little help in which ecus is pats 4 in...
  8. C

Golf 7 immo OFF

Hello! as i saw tango already supports immo V golf 7 EDC17C64 ecu which is really great ;) has anyone already tried the immo off function ? will there be all working in the car because there is often problem with electr. windows, clima control and so... thanks
  9. C

908RF2 1j46W

Hello! is it possible to read with orange 908RF2 1j46W
  10. C

sprinter 906 NEC

Hello i Need to make key for 906 sprinter, inside key is NEC is there any cheap programmer to read/write the NEC form 2nd Hand key?? i saw Avdi has now function ´with IR key or is there any other tool which is cheaper than the Avdi function? thanks
  11. C

V70 CEM 2013

Hello i have here CEM from V70 2013 with two pcbs is it possible to unpick this two boards? i want to get access to M32C and eeprom btw is this cem already supported?
  12. C

Golf 6 KESSY

hi! can someone post please dumps eeprom / flash of golf 6 kessy module 5Kxxxxx please
  13. C

Passat 3c tango precode VAG dealer

Hello! i precoded a ID48 with know 7 bytes CS with tango. after customer get to vag dealer and want to learn key with Online odis. but Odis is not accepting this key which was precoded with tango. any idea why??? has a key which is bought from VAG dealer a different config maybe. thanks
  14. C

BMW S1000RR 2014

Hello is it possible to make a key for S1000RR with EWS 4 unit? engine ecu is ME17.2 as i saw is crypted or maybe immo off possible? thx
  15. C

Microchip HC412I

Hello i have here a eeprom in a volvo remote M HC412I is printed on the SOIC8 which one must i choose to read with orange? is this supported?? thanks
Back