Recent content by chidichingy

1. C

MY TANGO WOULDNT COME ON!!!!

hello admin please my tango programmer is not coming on, despite the fact that i have used several USB to test if the problem is for the USB. am really confused on what to do? please i need help on what to do? chidi
  2. C

407 pin please

please attached is the dumps for 407 bsi that i read today, please i would kindly request for there pins please. thanks
  3. C

help with 307 pin please

please attached is the dump i read from 307 bsi with eeprom number 95160 and bsi maker valeo. please i need the pin.
  4. C

PLEASE HELP with kia pincode 2015 pls

please help with pin to these vin u5ypc81adfl622914. please help me out. thanks
  5. C

HELP WITH TECHSTREAM TIS software pls

hello guys please can someone help me with techstream software V9.10.037. please anyone pls.
  6. C

mazda 323 f pin code please

attached is mazda dump, i would appreciate it if i get the dump.
  7. C

mazda 323 f pin code please

attached is the dump of mazda 323f , pleasei need the pin please
  8. C

please help with 407 pin

attached is the dump for my 407 bsi and epprom number is 95256
  9. C

407 pin pls

attached here is the dump to a 407 am working on, pls i need the pin.
  10. C

Help!!! code for 307 peugeot

hi friends i have got a 307 am am in need of the access pin. attached is the dump.
  11. C

HELP MAZDA 323f PINCODE PLS

attached here is a dump for mazda 323 f, please i would love to get the access pin.
  12. C

Please help!!! Kia ix35 2015 access pin

Please I have need for access pin for Kia ix 35 2015, I have tried several pins but it tells me wrong pin. I would appreciate it if I get the pin through the vin which is KMHJU81EDEU885483.
  13. C

HELP WITH 307 PIN.

pls attached is an 307 dump, am having problem retriving the pin code. please am in read need of help wit the pin.
  14. C

HELP WITH AUDI A3 pin pls

pls attached is an audi A3 dump, am having problem retriving the pin code. please am in read need of help wit the pin.
  15. C

HELP WITH 407 PIN.

please i would love to get these 407 access pin from dump, attached is the dump for use.
Back