Recent content by biggi53

1. B

Nissan CABSTAR

I ACTUALLY tried programming remote key pcf7946 , AND pcf7936 by obd and did not work . that is why i want to remove the immobox to be able to create working transponder from dump . are u able to help with location of the immobox on this atelon 2009 ?
  2. B

Nissan CABSTAR

Where is the location off the immobox on cabstar 2009 ? It's actually says atelon on the truck
  3. B

NISSAN CABSTAR 2007 DIESEL

Where is the bcm in the truck ?
  4. B

1K59H

HELLO CAN someone please explain , for this maskset on FIAT MULTIPLA , i desoldered mcu and soldered it on to 908as60/az60 adapter and then stick this adapter on left side of orange5 hardware ( MT ) . then i tried to read and get all AD ( also compare...
  5. B

replacing bcm/bsi kangoo

HELLO I have replaced the bsi in my kangoo 2011 petrol . i have read eeprom 95160 from original bsi and wrote it to replacement bsi . after writing it , i have assembled bsi in the car , and connected with obd tool . the tool reads vin ( original...
  6. B

PINCODE

HELLO CAN anyone give me please pincode from this dump ? thanks in advance
  7. B

toyota smart key reset

HELLO ALL I have reset a toyota corolla 2011 smart key with tango ( key was used on a different vehicle ) . Then i programmed key to the corolla i was at , and then did reset key function with tango , and key stopped working but remote functions kept...
  8. B

PEUGEOT 307 2004

HELLO DID anyone programmed this vehicle from dump ? I post dump here , if anyone can give me pin code , and tell me which programmer can i use to load up file . THANK YOU
  9. B

MERCEDES S420

HELLO CAN someone help with location of immobox for MERCEDES S420 1997 ? It uses bladed key . thank you in advance
  10. B

NISSAN ALTIMA 2008 SMART KEY

HELLO Yesterday , while working on A 2008 Nissan Altima , 3 different obd tools was able to read pin codes , and release steering lock , but when putting the smart key in the slot , it would not program . Can anyone help , if i want to...
  11. B

ID46E

HELLO Does anyone knows if under image generator , i can generate TRANSPONDER TO WORK ON new GM ( like sierra , silverado , checvy cruze ) Uses ID46E transponder , FROM any chip ( maybe from pcf7936 ) ? THANK YOU
  12. B

id48 get locked

HELLO DOES anyone knows if id48/tp22 gets locked or should i say supposed to get locked every time after programming of transponder ? I was working on a 2001 JETTA , and program keys by eeprom with tango , after checking both transponders (...
  13. B

ECU SWAP ON 2006 VW GOLF

14. B

ALTIMA 2000 key WOULDN'T PROGRAM

HELLO Tried today to program a 2000 ALTIMA , and the key wouldn't program , says ecu disconnected ( after putting pin code 5523 ) , 5 times . chip was 4d60 glass ( matching NI02 ) , CHECKED BY TANGO . Does anyone knows where would be the problem...
  15. B

ford fusion 2013

HELLO DOES SOMEONE knows why the tango wouldn't program 2013 FORD fusion , if going with an eeprom reader , and trying to use it later to program new keys ? I have been told TANGO CANNOT DO IT . Does anyone got information ?
Back