Recent content by Abdur

1. A

Tango Vag Editor does not work

Hello Admin. With all due respect. Acknowledged, Thanks for an excellent product and forgive my impatience. This month marks 14 years for me on this forum! BR
  2. A

Hello Admin Its been almost 3 months now, any feedback on the next :) update? Best Regards
  3. A

Really Appreciate the feedback Admin, Once more this proves why Tango is the best Key programmer out there. Clear concise answers. I will wait patiently for the next Update.
  4. A

Thank you for responding Admin. email has been sent:)
  5. A

Hello I have purchased subscription for My Tango just to use the function Volvo cem sync( which worked beautifully. well done Tango!) and Vag EDC17 AND MED17, I am extremely disappointed that this function Vag editor FAILS. Tango VAG editor is unable to decode the data. Attached are my...
  6. A

ISN number Tango DME

Legend you are Kind Sir.... Really appreciate your efforts
  7. A

ISN number Tango DME

Thank you Kind Sir, May I ask what you program youuse to obtain the ISN.
  8. A

ISN number Tango DME

Hello Guys Is it possible for tango to display ISN number Of cas3+, if Not, Attached are my dumps will really appreciate if someone can give me the ISN number. It will be nice if Tango can have this feature Attached is my dump from DME and CAS module.
  9. A

Ford Mondeo 2002my immo location

Hello guys I am working on this ford Mondeo and I am unsure if immo is in dash or elsewhere. The label on the dash has been erased over the years so I cannot differentiate the part number. Attached are some pic of the cluster. Please help me with the BDM pin connection to cluster to read
  10. A

Flash Xprog W906 Sprinter PLEASE

Hello All Please assist with a FLASh file for EZS W906 part no. A906 905 0600 Regards
  11. A

Ford Figo 2016my Immo Data location

Hello Guys, I am working on this Ford Figo, from My research it seems to be based of a ford ka/fiesta. the control units are made in INDIA The vehicle is very far from me. I am not sure where the key data is stored attached are some pics of the car.
  12. A

replace 95020 with 24c02 will it work???

Hello Guys Need some clarification, I have destroyed a 95020 eeprom, is it possible to use a 24C02 in its place? Regards
  13. A

Toyota Rav4 Diesel 2007my ECU part no. 89661-42e02

Hello all I need assistance for EEprom RH86 . The original file is damaged. ECU part no. 89661-42e02 Please assist Regards
  14. A

Citroen C3 pincode

Hi guys. Please can you assist with pincode for Citroen C3 VIN: VF7FCNFUC28760063
  15. A

Ford Figo ECU and Dash Sync Please Duratorq

Hi Guys. I need help with a Ford Figo ECU and Dash Sync. I have not come across a dash like this before I've attached both files from ECU and Dash. ECU - SID804 : eeprom 93C56 Dash - 24C16 Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Back